Your Home Birth with Margaret will provide a calm, nurturing and safe space and you will:
- Have me to walk beside you and guide you through your Journey of Transformation through Birth.
- Move from being overwhelmed, anxious, and scared, to being focused, relaxed, and grounded.
- Experience Your birth journey as you define it, feeling empowered and supported mentally, physically, and emotionally.
- Be informed so you have a clear understanding of your pregnancy and birth.
- Go from unsure to confident
- Connected with your body in a deeper way
- Take ownership of your transformative journey of pregnancy and birth.
Your Home Birth with Margaret provides for Your BIRTH:
- 4 – 2.5 hour one on one sessions with you and your birthing partner
- Guidance to create your birth space
- Weekly 1 hour virtual check ins for questions and updates
- Introduction of backup Doula for Q&A
- 4 prenatal yoga sessions
Prior to Birth
- Monday-Thursday contact hours for questions via Voxer
Two Weeks Prior to the Due Date of Birth of Baby
- 24/7 availability for birth
Every 2-hour check via Text and every 4 hours via Zoom
Call if questions or any changes
- In person, hands on, 10-hour support
- In person, 2 hour session, within 4 days post birth.
- To review and tell your birth experience
- Address any question on breast feeding and other postpartum questions
- Skin to skin is one of the most important gifts you can give your baby as soon as possible after birth.
- Skin to Skin:
- enables the mother micobiome to colonize the baby gut health.
- stabilizes the baby’s heart rate, temperature, blood pressure and parasympathetic nervous system
- stimulates the baby to breastfeed and to acquire the immunoglobulin rich first milk, clostrum.
- enables a baby to acclimate to a new environment.
- enables a complex interplay of hormones in the mother and baby connection that enables a mother to fall in love with baby, to bond